Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am considering getting masters in Public Health. I was wondering if this is a field in demand


I am considering getting masters in Public Health. I was wondering if this is a field in demand?
I have my undergrad in Communications.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Im going into a undergraduate Physician Assistant program and I was also thinking about getting a MPH. PAs, nurses and MDs make moree money than a MPH person because they need to know a lot of information and are highly compensated. Personally I think you should first get into the Health Care by getting a more fulfilling job such as being a PA or a nurse. You get a lot of money and still help people, the best two reasons for doing anything! A person with a MPH will not get much money without first being in the health field and proving yourself worthy to take on higher responsibilities, such as medical director or in charge of a hospital. Get a more useful degree such as PA, nursing, or one of the sciences and then get the MPH. Don't get it alone you'll be struggling with getting jobs and money! Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment