Sunday, November 21, 2010

I have applied for federal jobs in Atlanta and haven't gotten hired- public health masters-any ideas


I have applied for federal jobs in Atlanta and haven't gotten hired- public health masters-any ideas?
I have applied for federal jobs through USA jobs and written the required essays ( called "KSAO's" )and had only 2 interviews. This is out of 20 applications- I work for the government now and have a masters degree and program mngt experience- what can I do differently to get a job offer?
Government & Non-Profit - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Please Wait for the result. You possess both the required educational qualification and desired experience. You are sure to be selected . Best of Luck !!


2
I work for the government also and have had two interviews but no job offers for other positions that I want. All I can say is keep applying. Make sure your resume has the same skills in it as the job posting has, only if you have that skill or experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment