Saturday, January 15, 2011

Which is the most respected/rigorous Int'l Health Master of Public Health: Tulane, Emory or Minnesota


Which is the most respected/rigorous Int'l Health Master of Public Health: Tulane, Emory or Minnesota?
I've been accepted to Tulane & Emory (Int'l health MPH) and Minnesota (Nutrition MPH with global concentration). I need to decide which to attend, and soon. The city doesn't matter too much to me--I'll be too busy to do much and I can find things I like anywhere. I already did undergrad at Tulane and even though it's post-Katrina NOLA, that's ok. I figure I'll be pretty absorbed in study. What I can't find out is which of these schools is the most respected in the International Health arena. I plan to work internationally and wonder if it matters. If anyone went to these schools, can you give me a run-down of the pros and cons? It's difficult to get a straight answer from some of the university student groups. Also, though it's not too important, if anyone knows the U.S. News & WR grad school rankings of these schools, I'd appreciate knowing! Thanks for your help!
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I am unsure of the rankings but Minnesota would be more well known internationally.


2
i reccomend Tulane. the professors are so helpful. they acctualy help you pass and care about you. i dont know what you think but i like Tulane.

0 comments:

Post a Comment