Friday, April 8, 2011

What are the best universities in Canada for Public Health courses


What are the best universities in Canada for Public Health courses?
Hello , I am interested in doing Master of Public Health, can you please tell me which are the best universities in canada for this course?
Other - Canada - 4 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
McGill but it is the hardest one to get into.


2
I'm quite sure that U of T's MPA program is pretty top notch. I'm not sure what it's entrance standards are like, but U of T has excellent resources when it comes to studying health care, whether it's administration or practical - so look into it.


3
University of Toronto,Public Health Science check out the link below for information http://www.phs.utoronto.ca/prog_biostat_phd.asp


4
I have just applied to the University of Waterloo to do my Masters of Public Health. They actually offer it as a distance education program so you can do it full-time or part-time from home...which is great (don't know how I could offered it if I couldn't keep my job). I have heard some really great things about this program and Waterloo has a great reputation. Their deadline for 08-09 has passed but if your're considering it the next deadline will be Feb 09. For more info go to: http://www.ahs.uwaterloo.ca/hsg/mph/index.html Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment