Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Master in Public Health


Master in Public Health?
Will this help me to be a Nursing Home Administrator or Assisted Living Executive Director??
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Not as much as a Master of Health Administration will. The MPH is more about studying disease and disease prevention.


2
I have a MPH from USC, and I will concur with Coach T. Most of us in public health think hospital administration is Satan's work. We are more focused on things like health education, epidemiology and trials research. I'm an infectious disease epidemiologist, and personally, I'd rather chew glass than work in administration. Props to you for wanting to do it, 'cause someone has to... On the bright side, you can actually do a double masters in MPH/MHA at many schools.

0 comments:

Post a Comment