Thursday, December 22, 2011

Master of Public Health In England of Australia


Master of Public Health In England of Australia?
Hello, I got into King's College University in London, England (starts in Sept) and also got into Melbourne University in Australia (starts in Feb 2011). I'm having a really hard time deciding where I should go. I am really torn b/c i really like warm weather, but I've always wanted to live in London. But London is so expensive compared to Australia. However, London is closer to home, but I know more people in Melbourne! I know I should probably also be focusing on the curriculum in each school. Both are good. I need advice and help. Please give my your feedback and reasoning why I should go to either school. I would really appreciate it.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Place the name of each school separately into your favorite search engine and then add the phrase reviews and rankings. Compare and contrast them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment