Thursday, March 22, 2012

I am a dentist by proffession i want to know the universities offering masters in public health in new zealand


I am a dentist by proffession i want to know the universities offering masters in public health in new zealand?
I want to know the job prospects of masters in public health course in new zealand after completion of course from new zealand
Higher Education (University +) - 0 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Maybe you can get a job at the "Sheep R Us" store? Been then you might be able to do that with only a bah-bah-bahchlors degree. :)


2
You can take a Masters in Public Health in Dunedin (Otago University), Wellington (Otago School of Medicine at Wellington), Auckland (Auckland University or AUT), or Palmerston North (Massey University - you can also take the Massey course in Wellington or Auckland.) I'm sorry, I can't answer your question ab

0 comments:

Post a Comment