Sunday, July 8, 2012

Quiet person interested in the Public Health field


Quiet person interested in the Public Health field?
Are there any jobs in Public Health where I can work "behind the scenes?" I'm a very quiet person, I don't like doing presentations and talking in front of people. I want to get my Masters in Public Health, because I want to prevent disease and promote overall good heath in communities and society. Anything I can do in Public Health that doesn't require a lot of talking? Can I work "behind the scenes?"
Health Care - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I do advertising and setting up customer accounts for a wellness company. I schedule people to get information on a presentation call but I do not have to do the presentation myself. This co. would be perfect for you because this co. has been enhancing people's lives and deals in safer, healthier, products and the environment for over 23 years. If you want details, email me cwood719@cox.net


2
Being quiet isnt a disability if anything you should look for a job that involves talking. Then you will be able to talk more. go out and forget about fear. Low confidence can lead to being quiet so be sure of yourself and just get out there and talk!


3
I'm a PhD level epidemiologist, and I know a lot of MPH level epidemiologists and statisticians in health departments who don't spend a lot of time with the public, but of course they have to interact with colleagues. Health geographic Information systems (GIS) is an emerging area, and if you develop some skills in this area, you will be in demand. If you are more into laboratory work, there are jobs in environmental health and microbiology that might suit you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment