Monday, October 15, 2012

What about a Masters in Health Administration


What about a Masters in Health Administration?
I am a college Junior with a 3.0 GPA (about), have decent GRE scores, and recomendations should be no problem. Another big factor is that when I get my bachelors degree I will be commisioned a medical service officer in the Army Reserve (essentially running Army hospitals). How are my chances for admission to either a MHA or Masters of Public Health with an emphasis in Health Management? How competitive are the programs? I'm talking about public universities. Thanks.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I hadn't heard that these programs were terribly difficult to get into (I used to teach in one). Unless something has really changed lately, you stand a reasonable chance of getting in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment