Tuesday, February 8, 2011

should i study my public health master in touro college or sholud i look for any other school? please help


should i study my public health master in touro college or sholud i look for any other school? please help?

Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Touro is a good school./


2
Many people will say that Touro College is not a good school. I went to Touro for my M.S. and I enjoyed the teachers very much. I had a good experience. But I did my research first. Be sure you know what you are looking for. Also if you do decide on Touro, make sure to ask around about the professors. Ask students (never the staff) which teachers are good to take courses with and which to pass over. That way you ensure yourself of at least a good school experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment