Wednesday, December 22, 2010

How do I receive a Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)


How do I receive a Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)?
Currently I am an undergraduate who is planning to major in Biology. Can I just get an MPH, or is an MPH always part of a joint program (MD/MPH, for example)? Does Biology, as a major, seem ok to get into a school with MPH program? Also, how long will it take me to get my MPH?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Talk to your academic adviser. I cannot stress the importance of this enough. They will make sure you don't waste time and money taking classes that don't help you reach your goals. If he or she does not personally know, they will know with whom to speak to find out what you need to know. David E Cook Journalism Instructor www.selfteachingresources.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment