Friday, July 22, 2011

will a degree in public health help me get accepted to the peace corps


will a degree in public health help me get accepted to the peace corps?
I'm in my junior year in high school, my whole life i wanted to work with people, helping them with their poverty and health issues. I want to some how make a difference. As of now i just finished my SATS and got my scores back i got 2280. This coming summer i plan on sending an application to Columbia University. My goal is to get a masters in Public health, later volunteer for the peace corps, and then get a career for the United States department of health. Any ideas?
Community Service - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Sounds like a great plan to me. My daughter is currently working as a PCV in the AIDS awareness/education/prevention field. She wants to get her MPH when she finishes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment