Monday, August 8, 2011

Masters of Public Health via Distance Education


Masters of Public Health via Distance Education?
I've just graduated from college with a degree in Nutrition, but I want to further my education in public health. I was wondering if anyone out there had any personal preference with good online or distance education schools for a M.P.H?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Well personally I have not enrolled into online college but one thing I will suggest you is to look for the accreditation status of the college. College which is accredited by the authorities approved by US Department of Education must be given preference. The page http://www.thedegreeexperts.com/sd-master-of-public-health-285.aspx might help you to find the online accredited colleges offering Masters in Public Health.


2
Harmon you just forgot one point and that is tuition fee. This site also provide fee information in detail. This point is always neglected but is one of the major one that help one decide a college.

0 comments:

Post a Comment