Friday, June 1, 2012

How will my undergratuate studies in Sociology help me with my Masters in Public Health and Social Welfare


How will my undergratuate studies in Sociology help me with my Masters in Public Health and Social Welfare?
I hope to get into Community health education and promotion
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Your undergraduate studies will support your coursework in your masters program. Just as you had prerequisites in your undergraduate courses, you will have them in your graduate work. You have gained knowledge of how people's behavior is affected in groups and that will be an advantage in either of these fields you mention. Congratulations on your success and enjoy grad school.


2
I doubt if it will. It isn't a particularly rigorous major.

0 comments:

Post a Comment