Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Master of Public Health or Master of Science


Master of Public Health or Master of Science?
I was considering to become a registered Dietitian (RD) . I was told to have a Master of Science degree and then complete the Didactic Program for Dietetics (DPD). However, I am also interested in Master of Public Health. Is it a requirement that to get into the DPD program, one has to have a MS degree? Or can it also be with a MPH degree? Also, what is better: MPH or RD with an MS? What kind of jobs does each do? I am uncertain in what direction I should head toward. If anyone who is in one of the mentioned fields or knows about them, please let me know. Appreciate it! Thanks a lot.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Currently to become a RD you need to have a bachelors degree and go either through a coordinated program or an internship. www.eatright.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment