Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What kind of job can you get with a Master in Public Health


What kind of job can you get with a Master in Public Health?

Careers & Employment - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Janitor - way to shoot high


2
lunarob is a dirty tampon string. I have a MPH degree. I'm am epidemiologist. I like my job and I get paid okay (public health is not a money-making profession). My classmates have gotten jobs with non-profits, state and local health agencies, law enforcement, hospitals and research institutes. If you study epi/biostat, you are marketable to pharmaceutical companies. They pay the best. You can run clinical trials and analyze data. I didn't wanna go into biotech. I wanted to do outbreak investigation, so I took a job with my local health dept. Bioterrorism is the hot topic right now. I have a friend who specilizes in BT and he's training to become Jack Bauer. Pretty cool job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment