Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Is there "behind the scenes" work in the Public Health field


Is there "behind the scenes" work in the Public Health field?
Are there any jobs in Public Health where I can work "behind the scenes?" I'm a very quiet person, I don't like doing presentations and talking in front of people. I want to get my Masters in Public Health, because I want to prevent disease and promote overall good heath in communities and society. Anything I can do in Public Health that doesn't require a lot of talking? Can I work "behind the scenes?"
Health Care - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Absolutely. There a all kinds of jobs analyzing the data, scheduling, tracking, investigating etc etc. Probably 5 people work behind the scenes to every one in the public. I have a friend who got a Dr in PH and he does industrial hygiene--for the oil refineries. Many jobs come off of PH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment